The OnBoard RoundAbout has been suspended until further notice. We are considering bringing it back in March of 2011. If you think we should do so, please email us at dc [at] onboardtours.com.
See all the best sights of Washington DC in one comprehensive hop-on, hop-off tour. You’ll visit all of the major monuments and see the best attractions DC has to offer. But it gets better. We don’t just show you Washington DC. We’ll take you to Arlington National Cemetery, Pentagon City, and the new city on the Potomac River – National Harbor.
The OnBoard RoundAbout is a combination of a hop-on, hop-off tour and a transportation system. It will take you where you want to go in the Greater DC Area. Visit Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia!
It’s the only 3-day tour pass in Washington DC
The OnBoard RoundAbout is the only sightseeing tour that gives you access to three days of sightseeing, shopping, and transportation around the Washington DC Area.
Shop DC on the RoundAbout
Fashion Centre at Pentagon City & National Harbor. Two of the best shopping destinations in the DC Area. How much would you pay to add free shopping transportation to your tour? Thankfully, you don’t have to pay anything, because it’s included if you take the RoundAbout. It’s the most convenient way to shop the DC area.
The RoundAbout Stops:
- Old Post Office (Smithsonian, National Archives, White House, Ford’s Theater)
- Jefferson Memorial (FDR Memorial, Cherry Trees, Tidal Basin)
- Lincoln Memorial (Vietnam War Memorial, Korean War Memorial, World War 1 Memorial)
- Washington Monument (World War II Memorial)
- Grand Hyatt Hotel (Chinatown, Gallery Place, Washington DC Convention Center)
- Spy Museum (Verizon Center, Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum)
- Arlington National Cemetery (Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Kennedy grave sites, Lee Mansion)
- Fashion Centre at Pentagon City (shopping & dining)
- National Harbor (Gaylord National, Awakening Statue, shops, restaurants)
- Holiday Inn Capitol
- National Air & Space Museum
- US Capitol
- Union Station (Library of Congress, US Supreme Court)
Three day, unlimited pass — $34.99.